End of day 2 in London - long flight in second back row from Singapore thank god for an empty seat beside me. Andrew arrived from New York a few hours later - great to see him; and Aleks joined us a few hours later. Pub meal last night - double decker bus tour and Westminister Abbey Tour. A couple of meetings today and dinner with my old mate Rawly and his wife tonight.
However this has been the rest before the storm - I fly into France tomorrow before heading off on the first day of the walk on Friday - I'm excited about getting going however a little apprehensive about the unknown. Thanks for the texts and emails of good luck - I'll post on here and hopefully some photos as much as I can.
Been a real bonus to have the time with Andrew & Aleks - they have a job interview tomorrow for a job in the French Alps for winter - so fingers crossed for them
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment